Choosing Your Ideal Vaping Device
When you visit an Orlando vape and smoke shop, you will see numerous devices designed for e-liquid and tobacco smoking. It can be challenging to decide which type appeals to you more, as they all have their advantages and disadvantages. To help you with your shopping experience, here are five types of vaping devices and their benefits:
- Cig-a-like: The cig-a-like was the first vaping device on the market and designed to resemble a cigarette in size and shape. Each cig-a-like contains battery and flavor cartridges. You activate it by inhaling. Cig-a-likes handle up to 24 mg of nicotine, and some models have a light at the end to resemble a lit cigarette. Purchase the cig-a-like if you are using vaping to stop smoking. It allows a nicotine hit without the dangers of traditional smoking. However, battery power and flavor are low, so expect a short-term experience.
- Box mod: The box mod is full of options. You can adjust the temperature and voltage to customize your vaping session. It accommodates mouth-to-lung and direct-to-lung inhalation and offers a long battery life. However, you must buy separate batteries for it and take complicated steps to install new batteries or flavor cartridges. These devices are often overwhelming for new vapors and not recommended if you want something more manageable.
- Vape pens: Vape pens are similar to cig-a-likes, but offer additional modern conveniences. They contain a battery pack that you can recharge with a USB port, so you are not changing batteries as often as with a cig-a-like. Safety features shut it off if you do not use it for a couple of seconds, which reduces the possibility of burns. The vape pen is extremely portable, and dosage amounts help you enjoy bold e-juice flavors. However, vape pens may leak e-juice or develop battery problems. You also need to clean the tank frequently, making a vape pen higher maintenance than other devices.
- Mechanical mods: The mechanical mod includes a battery, case and atomizer. Typically tube-shaped, it contains no safety precautions. If you are an experienced vaper who loves to customize your experience, the mechanical mod is likely a good fit. Be careful to deactivate when you finish vaping. If you are just starting to vape, avoid this model until you gain experience. Misuse leads to burns and device explosions.
- Pod mod: These low-wattage devices are considered a modern cig-a-like. They are an excellent choice if you seek higher nicotine levels. They’re easy to use and portable, which makes them ideal for new vapers. You will enjoy an experience similar to traditional cigarettes without needing a complicated device. However, like other small vaping devices, the battery life is short, and you’ll need to change batteries or recharge often. If you enjoy the fluffy clouds of vaping smoke, you will not get them with a pod mod. High nicotine amounts produce fewer clouds.
24/7 Smoke Shop is a vape shop in Orlando. Visit us today to choose vaping devices and e-juices to fit your current smoking preferences.